ORAL ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE ATTACHMENT DEVICE (ETAD) (Hollister™)
ORAL ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE ATTACHMENT DEVICE (ETAD)
Tube attachment devices are designed to meet clinicians' needs by eliminating problems inherent when sutures or tape are used to secure tubes, drains and catheters. Tube attachment devices feature specially formulated skin barriers that protect the skin from irritation, increase wear time and provide comfort to the patient.
- Secures orally placed endotracheal tubes (15 to 30 Fr); Skin barrier protects facial skin while anchoring device
- Unique design allows for easy repositioning of the tube to allow for oral care and to minimize pressure ulcer formation on lips and mucosal tissue.
- Ease of use and comfortable: construction makes it easy to apply; endotracheal tube can be easily repositioned
- Occlusive: Made with a material that does not allow water vapor to pass through it
- Film Backing: Thin, flexible, plastic material that covers the dressing
- Self Adhesive: The dressing has properties that allows it to adhere to dry skin initially and to wet or dry skin after initial application
- Absorbs Light Exudate: Dressing absorbs a small amount of fluid coming from the wound.
- Flextend Skin Barrier: Flextend is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence to the skin. It is designed to be highly durable and absorbent in the presence of copious amounts of corrosive fluids.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ORAL ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE ATTACHMENT DEVICE (ETAD)Manufacturer: Hollister™
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (844) 618-1797
Phone: (410) 344-1414
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.