Providing superior service to our customers is the cornerstone to our business. Our expert staff provides evaluations for specialized products and wheelchair accessibility, product pick-up and delivery, equipment cleaning and 24-hour emergency service. We also:
- Secure proper documentation for our customers
- Provide labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Monitor use of product
- Bill primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework denied claims
- Provide equipment in special cases prior to being able to bill for it
- Accept assignment (we file your claim with the insurance company or Medicare so you receive the maximum benefit available)
- We can take your order 24 hours a day
- We do not deliver 24 hours a day
- Orders received before 4 p.m. with a doctor’s prescription on hand will be shipped the same day
- FEDEX delivers between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- UPS delivers between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Our company driver can deliver some equipment Monday-Thursday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Have questions about our services or delivery process? Contact us today and our Customer Service Specialists can help you.