ACTIFLO INDWELLING BOWEL CATHETER SYSTEM
The ActiFlo bowel catheter system, now with odor-barrier technology, is capable of proactively managing various stool consistencies, thereby maximizing indwell time. It is a total system that is designed to enhance overall performance, help control costs, and help improve patient outcomes. CAUTION: Federal (USA) Law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or other healthcare practitioner licensed under state law to order this product.
- Catheter (1)
- 3000 mL Drainable Collection Bag (1)
- Skin Barriers (2)
- Lubricating Jelly Packets (2)
- Syringe (1)
- 1000 mL Irrigation Bag (1)
- Instruction Booklet (1)
- Available with disposable or drainable collection bags
- Odor-barrier technology to help prevent odor permeation
- Designed to perform gravity irrigation to maintain patency
- Provides access for rectal medication delivery and retention
- Facilitates stool sampling while the system remains in place
- Collapse-resistant cylinder and low-pressure retention cuff help minimize leakage and tube expulsion
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ACTIFLO INDWELLING BOWEL CATHETER SYSTEMManufacturer: Hollister™
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (844) 618-1797
Phone: (410) 344-1414
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.